Alternate Course Request Form

Request for alternate course not on the Graduate Courses list and PhD Core Courses list to count towards CPIN course credit.

Occasionally, students may receive permission for a course that is not on the two lists above to be counted toward their CPIN requirement with special approval from the CPIN Committee. Please fill out the form below to submit your request. 

One file only.
10 MB limit.
Allowed types: pdf.